Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter Wonderland

I got up this morning to go running and opened the door to this suprise. Bobbi and I decided to run in it anyway and it was BEAUTIFUL, one of my favorite runs in a long time, even if it was only 17 degrees:)
When I got home I woke up the kids and they were so excited I remember praying for snow when I was little I loved it! Too bad the kids couldn't just stay home from school and we could go sledding and play in the snow and drink hot chocolate:) all day.
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!

3 comments:

Synergy Girl said...

Look how cute you are posting today!! I love that you go running EVEN WHEN IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!! You are amazing!! Thanks so much for coming to Carter's baptism!! That was really a special night for us all...we missed ya at the dinner though!

McCall said...

I ran last night for the first time in snow also! It makes it alot more fun, and easier on the leg joints when there is a cushion on the ground :)

Trina said...

Wow, I'd be afraid of getting my yearly fall on the accomplished! I'm impressed.