Tuesday, March 9, 2010

fake blog

A couple people had some great suggestions about starting a "fake" blog (because I am going private) for those that get the updates through google reader (thanks for those good suggestions) so I did that www.jdaustinfamily2.blogspot.com so whenever I post a new post I will go to that blog and write a post saying I posted a new post that way you will know when there is a new post. There is nothing on that blog right now but it is set up so as soon as I make this blog private then I will start using that blog to update all the google readers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea, it is so nice when I don't have to click on all the private blogs just to find there isn't anything new!

Andersen said...

I would love to be invited to your blog. jade_lynn_@hotmail.com if that's okay. Thanks!

Stacey said...

That is a great idea! I'd love an invite to your blog, staceymae81@gmail.com

AND just FYI, I check blogs through google reader and blogs at typepad show in the reader... I still have to go to their site and sign in to see the blog, but it at least lets me know when there's a new post. Just another option :)

Synergy Girl said...

Well, I must be out of the loop...I dont' even know what google reader is!!! That's okay though...I will keep on checking this one!!

CAMI said...

Good idea!
Ps we love the sara lee thin bread!
Do you have any good healthy recipes?

Trina said...

Can I be invited too? Unless you're trying to get rid of the scary ladies like me. My email is teiners5@yahoo.com