Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Kayelee

Kayelee turned 6 on the 21st of November, it was a great day. She was so excited to get a locket and a beautiful princess dress with a matching one for her doll. We waited to do cake when Grandma and Grandpa were here for Thanksgiving so we really got to celebrate all week, it was a lot of fun. On her birthday it snowed, so we went out and took some pictures of her dancing in the snow. I love that you can see the snow flakes in the background. It was a perfect day.
I love this girl so much. She is such a girl, she loves anything that has to do with a princess. She is happy and a natural leader. She is really smart. She is sweet and kind. Most of all she has courage and is so brave, she's already done harder things than I have ever done in my life, she is strong. She is such an amazing girl and I am so blessed to be her mom.

Cake with Grandma


matching dresses


Dancing in the snow














Red Robin with Mom and Dad

4 comments:

Tiffany Wilson said...

Oh I'm so happy for you all and to see Kayelee up and well and dancing did my heart good. I can only imagine how you and joe felt. I hope she really is doing well. We love you guys happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.!!!! These are simply BEAUTIFUL!!!! We sure LOVE that girl :) Elle is right here and says hi to her :)

The Yearsley's said...

Awwwww...too cute!!! I love her princess dress...I just bought Baylee one for Christmas that has the matching doll dress...very cute! I love the pics of her dancing in the snow! She's such a little princess! I think she may be the girliest girl I know! I love it! Looks like she had an awesome birthday!

A.Lee said...

She is such a fun little girl--so beautiful, too.