Very cute pictures! I love your adorable family. No, you don't look bald, silly. We are always our own worst critic. You look like your hair is up- which was true. And it's cute. And since your face is so beautiful who cares? I love the pic's!
I LOVE these pictures Deb! And the location is WAY cool! I love the expressions on your kids faces...adorable!!! And I don't know why you think your hair looks bad...I think it looks dang cute pulled back like that!
Hey Deb, This is Jason. I am trying to get in touch with Brian Neilson but his blog is set to private could you give him my email to send me an invite to his blog? You pictures look great, you and Joe have a beautiful family. Hope all is well with you guys. Talk to you later. Oh yeah, maybe give them Cami's email linked to our blog cami.stars337@gmail.com Thanks again, Jason
Deborah, you always look so stylish and cute. Love your outfit as well as the outfits of everyone. Great colors. Your kids are getting so big and they're adorable!! I love that curly hair!!
10 comments:
Very cute pictures! I love your adorable family. No, you don't look bald, silly. We are always our own worst critic. You look like your hair is up- which was true. And it's cute. And since your face is so beautiful who cares? I love the pic's!
Cute pictures! And the outfits are adorable! You always have your kids dressed so cute!
I LOVE these pictures Deb! And the location is WAY cool! I love the expressions on your kids faces...adorable!!! And I don't know why you think your hair looks bad...I think it looks dang cute pulled back like that!
Your family is so beautiful!
SO SO SO SO CUTE! Love the way they turned out! :)
These are awesome pictures, Deb! What a beautiful family you have. :)
So cute- Love the outfits!!!!
Ps I loved Nov Christmas too!!!!!
Hey Deb,
This is Jason. I am trying to get in touch with Brian Neilson but his blog is set to private could you give him my email to send me an invite to his blog? You pictures look great, you and Joe have a beautiful family. Hope all is well with you guys. Talk to you later. Oh yeah, maybe give them Cami's email linked to our blog cami.stars337@gmail.com Thanks again,
Jason
Deborah, you always look so stylish and cute. Love your outfit as well as the outfits of everyone. Great colors. Your kids are getting so big and they're adorable!! I love that curly hair!!
SO cute! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment