Tuesday, June 14, 2011

California Beach

While in California we took the kids to the beach. They had a blast, I seriously think some of them liked it as much as Disneyland. We ate lunch at a yummy little restraunt on right on the beach, and we got to see dolphins in the wild. The kids loved being there with their cousins, it was such a fun part of our vacation.


Kambree

Kyle

Kayelee

Kapri and Kambree... the kids love jumping the waves. I think Kambree stayed out in the water just about the whole time we were at the beach they loved it!

The group... Just enjoying the waves.

Kayelee and Ellie

Kapri found some creature stuck to the rocks, and she loved how when she stuck her finger inside they would close up.

Kyle's crab

Brittlee

Look closley... There is a dolphin fin in the water. It was so cool seeing dolphins in the wild.

Kapri dancing in the waves.



Luch at a fun little restraunt on the beach.

3 comments:

The Yearsley's said...

Looks like alot of fun! Where's the pics of Disneyland?! :)

David and Kira said...

Can't wait to see the rest of your trip!! How fun!!!

Synergy Girl said...

My kids LOVED the beach too...I was raining so hard that it was raining sideways, but the great part was that it washed a ton of shells up on shore...It's SO COOL that you got to see dolphins! I love that kids appreciate the days like that...!!