She is here and she is pure SWEETNESS! We just love her so so much. I will give her birth story later when I have some time to sit down and write. She had quite the grand entrance. It was the most stressful birth I have ever had, I am just so happy she is here safe and sound. She is so sweet and we ALL just love her!
14 comments:
I love all the pictures!!!! Way to go getting her here Deborah, you're a trooper! She is such a doll, and a little chunk already...love it! (Although I'm sure that didn't help with labor). Can't wait to hear the whole story. Sure love you!! So glad she's out. You're such a great mom, Deborah! 5 lucky girls, and the best big brother ever.
LOVE HER!! what a little angel! can't wait to see her and kiss those cheeks
Congratulations!!! She looks like a cute Austin baby! I think she's as big as Cumorah is now at 7 weeks. :) Can't wait to meet her!
YEAH!!!! I am SOO excited to see more pictures! She is PRECIOUS, GORGEOUS, YUMMY abd ADORABLE! We cannot wait to love on her :) GOOD JOB Deb and sure do love her and you guys XOXO
YEAH!!!! I am SOO excited to see more pictures! She is PRECIOUS, GORGEOUS, YUMMY and ADORABLE! We cannot wait to love on her :) GOOD JOB Deb and sure do love her and you guys XOXO
Oh. she is PERFECT. I just love her already! GORGEOUS GIRL, I can't wait to meet you!!!!
congratulations!! she is so beautiful. ;)
She is so cute! Chubby babies are the best, although the mother would perfer the chubs to appear after the delivery. Can't wait to hear your story, I love delivery stories. So happy she is here safe and healthy! Congrats guys!
Yea! So sweet! Congratulations!
Congrats!!!! She is such a sweet little thing! I love all the pics!!! I bet your kids are just loving her to pieces! I can't wait to hear this story about her grand entrance! We need to talk and catch up...it's been way too long! We miss y'all!
hooray! Shes beautiful and you look amazing! You're so brave to post your same day pictures- I somehow always manage to look like I just got hit by a train! Sorry your delivery was tough, but so glad she's and you're both safe and well. CONGRATS!
I am so excited for you! Glad that all is well, even though it was rough at points.
I assume she has a name, but I guess that is for another post.
Congrats! I love your pictures, so fun to see. I'm excited to hear more details! :) Hope you are getting some sleep!
Such a gorgeous family! Congrats :)
Post a Comment