Thursday, March 28, 2013

Carol Austin reunion 2012

I know I am almost a year late in posting this but I am trying to get caught back up so I can print this off and stay up on it so my words will be brief as I add pictures of the past year so I can get caught up. We had a great time at the Carol Austin reunion. Jenny and Aaron were in charge and it was an eggstavagant theme:) Everything was egg themed and it was so so fun.
These baby girl cousins were all born within 9 months of each other, so much fun!


All the moms and their babies... Even notice Grandma with Amanda:)


The cute girl cousins minus a few babies

The handsome boys

The brother playing basketball one last time in the back yard at the Orem house


Kyle loves his cousin Tase so very much, best buds!


Zac and Lizzie, partners in crime. They'll love the kissing picture when they are older

1 comment:

Amanda Sue said...

Yay your blog is updated! Haha I love these pictures...especially the one of Zac and Lizzie ;)