Joe gave Crew the sweetest blessing, he told him he would be a man of great faith and that he would see many miracles in his life. He blessed him that he would be a great servant of the Lord and that he would help others come to Christ. He blessed him to be a great example to his brother and sisters and to always be mindful of his mom and to take care of her. He blessed him with compassion, charity, and forgiveness and to have the spirit in his life and any other blessings Heavenly Father has for him. I am sure there is stuff I missed but it was a sweet blessing, there is a great spirit in that little body, I felt it even before he was born. It was a very special day.
1 comment:
What a handsome boy!!!! Sounds like a beautiful blessing too.
Post a Comment