I just can't believe that they are both in School now!!! Yikes the time goes by so fast.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
1st day of School
School has begun! It is not much diffrent from last year since Kambree is only going one more day than she did last year, but Kyle goes for a full day now and that is just way too long for me, I do miss him when he is gone. They are loving school for the most part, it was a little difficult for Kambree at first when she came home the first day the first thing she said was Mom I am starving, and then a bit later she procceded to tell me that she had learned how to read. Wa La the first day of Kindergarten and she had learned how to read, it was cute we have told her that she would learn how to read in Kindergarten so I guess she assumed that she had gone to Kindergarten so she could read.
I just can't believe that they are both in School now!!! Yikes the time goes by so fast.

I just can't believe that they are both in School now!!! Yikes the time goes by so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahh, they are SO cute! And how lucky for Kams to have such a great big brother to go to school with. Thet all look adorable and I miss them already! Give them loves for me....XOXOXOXO
Those last two pictures, especially the last one holding hands, are sooo sweet. THanks for sharing!
Wow! I can't believe how much Kambree and Kyle look so much like JOE! Crazy cute little guys you two have.
Post a Comment