I do have to admit we were so excited for Park City. After the Peterson reunion we headed up to Park City to spend some time with Joe's Dad. It wasn't quite the day we were expecting though because Kambree ended up getting sick, she had a seizure which I so hate, and she did not feel well most of the day and she was the one so extremely excited to swim up there in Park city. She did get in the water but just didn't enjoy it like she would have had she not been sick. She never complained once though. Thats my Kam's. The other kids had a great time though. My girls and I took a bath in their huge bath tubs after swimming and Kambree had fun doing that. The next day Joe and the kids did the Alpine slide and loved it and I hit the outlets on the way home. Fun stuff, we love Park City!!
All it all we had a great time and it is always so fun being with family!

I realized after I put the viedos of the kids swimming on the blog I didn't have one on my camera of Kayelee. So when were in Park City Utah we went swimming and we got some shots of her tricks.
2 comments:
She is EXACTLY what I would picture you like as a kid! What a doll-face :)
So cute, I love it. I hope all is going well for you. I love being able to see pictures of you guys!
Post a Comment