Thursday, November 6, 2008

Modbe Coupon # and Party #

Here is the Modbe Coupon # to get 30% off your order MSHM69DF, If you order anything enter the Party # 840 in where it says party #, that way if you order 3 items or more they will take off 10% and then the additional 30% off the order so even better savings.

Have fun Shopping and if Any of you would like to take advantage of the great sale and do a virtual party of your own let me know. This savings will work on whole party orders. So you can do a virtual party, where you just invite all your friends to go order they enter in your party # and then you will get all the benifits of the party (10% of the sales towards modbe credit for you) And all you had to do was invite everyone through e-mail and direct them to my website to order. Let me know if any of you would like to do it, or if you have any questions about ordering.

2 comments:

CAMI said...

Im not sure if I can come but Ill let you know ok! Congrats on the baby again- tell your lil princess and pirate hi from us- we had fun having dinner with you guys!

courtney said...

It has been a while since we have chatted, sooo...Congratulations on soon having another baby! I am very excited for you!

I'm sorry your family is sick right now, it is no fun cleaning up the messes! Ever since being pregnant with Mackenzie, If I smell throw up, I throw up...it stinks having a weak stomach now, but nice because Jared cleans the mess up if he is around.