I love pomegranates especially this time of year when they are in season. I remember my mom buying them for us growing up and we loved them. They are so so yummy and really good for you too. Pomegranates have lots of potassium and anti-oxidants, they help enhance the immune system and help prevent plaque build up in side your body so they are really healthy for you and so so good. My kids love them too, I will break one open and as I am taking out all the seeds the kids are just gobbleing them up, yum yum. It is a great time of year to get them although they do get a bit cheaper a little closer to Christmas.
4 comments:
I love pomegranets and grapefruit too. Kate and I have been gobbling them both down!
We are loving these right now, too! I'm so glad Sophie likes to eat them so I have someone else to get them for. I remember having a pomegranate tree in our backyard as a child and we'd have fights with them and stain our clothes to death. Oh, my momma wasn't happy about that, but we did eat them, too!
YUM! I want one right now :)
I never remember eating one until I was way grown-up, but now I just love them! In fact, I've totally been craving them lately....After seeing this post I have to get some....SOON! YUM :)
Post a Comment