Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



















We went up to Washington to visit my family, we stayed for over a week and we had a wonderful time!! I will miss my parents so bad when they are gone. I am greatful every moment I get to spend with them. By the way, I don't think I ever went back and posted about what my parents calling is. They have been called to be the directors of the Mormon handcart historical sites so it is a 2 year mission they are called to and they will be the directors of the Willie and Martin Handcart sites in Wyoming, they will be over 60-70 missionary couples and see thousands of trekers through the wonderful experience of going on the trek there on those sacred lands. My parents are such amazing people they just continue to wear themselves out in the service of the Lord.

Sorry for the tanget I had just forgotten to re-post about their calling. So for Thanksgiving my sister and her family came and we had a wonderful time we have so so much to be thankful for. We also had some time with just my parents, my mom and I went to Twilight and lunch together, We celebrated Kayelee's birthday, shopped, my sister taught me how to make hairbows, we read lots of twilight, Joe and I went to the temple together, we rode 4-wheelers, rode horses, and had breakfast at by brothers house, played with all the fun stuff at Grandma's house, we just had a wonderful time!!!

I am so Thankful for my 3 almost 4 beautiful girls and my 2 amazing boys the gospel, all of our family, the gospel, our wonderful friends, and so many material things that make our life more comfortable. Wow we are so blessed!!

Happy Late Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

A.Lee said...

Your parents seem amazing. When do they start their mission?