Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Well..... We have some news!!!


Can you guess what it is?? Those are the legs and the little bum.


So cute!!


I love this one, you have to look closely that is one little foot (the bottom of the foot like a foot print)

What do you think???????

First things first this baby is healthy and strong Oh YEAH!!! Everything looked great the heart the brain everything. We have heard of so many things that can go wrong from others and even our own experience we were just so greatful that everything from what they could tell was heathy and developing right on track.


Ok so we had the ultrasound and ...... the moment you have all been waiting for...... Well Joe and I actually decided to not tell anyone we are just going to keep it between us until she comes.... If you didn't catch that you better read it again.


It's a GIRL!!!!

Ok so if you stop reading here that is a ok with me It is long but if you will read the last little paragraph we really need some help in the name department!!

I can say it was a harder day for Kyle I took him and Kambree to the ultra sound and on our drive there we talked about how it would be ok if it was a boy or a girl and Kyle was alright with that he said he wouldn't be sad and I told him no tears and he wouldn't cry. I thought ok this will be easy he is going to be ok either way.... oh boy not so. The ultra sound Tech. wasn't sure at first she said she thought it was a girl but but her little legs were crossed so Kyle kept asking Joe if it was a boy or a girl. After she checked again she said she was 98% sure it was a girl so we left and Kyle was pretty devistated, he was so hoping so bad for a brother. I told him not to worry (atleast yet anyway) that we are going to have more kids and that he will probably get a brother he informed me that, it takes too long. He also told me later in the day that he was going to leave home and go away I asked him where he was going to go and he said Mexico to learn spanish. We weren't even talking about the baby or anything I think he just decided there are way too many girls in this house that he is gonna get out before it is too late. By the end of the day he was ok with it all and hopefully by the time she gets here he will be so excited for her to come. He prayed for her in his prayer this morning and told all of his school class that he is getting a baby sister so I know he is a little excited. He has been the sweetest to Kapri since the day she was born even though he wanted a boy with her too. All I can say is that whatever girl gets him as a husband will be one lucky girl he is going to be an amazing husband!!!

I do have to admit I was suprised at how badly I wanted a boy for Kyle's sake I even shed a few tears for him. But to tell you the honest truth I have just loved having all these girls it has been so much fun and I am also excited for the future of 4 sisters in a row, but my heart did hurt for Kyle yesterday just knowing he wanted a brother so badly, I grew up with 5 brothers and my only sister is 7 years older than me so I know how it is being the only one I wanted a sister close to me but I will admit though I loved my brothers and am very close them. He is already that way with his sisters so I am sure it will only get better.

As for the girls they are excited I think Kayelee kind of wanted a boy for Kyle but she is excited now for a girl and so is Kam's.

Joe and I are so excited. We are so excited to welcome our little girl into our home. I told Joe I knew we had atleast one more little girl up there and so I am not suprised she wanted to come with all the sisters:) I can tell you Joe didn't shed a tear he loves all his little girls so much and he is excited for this new little one. He did tell me that they will not be cheap though paying for all those weddings:)

Elder Wirthlin passed away a couple of days ago, I just love him, Joe was reading something about him and it said that he had 8 children 7 girls and 1 boy the boy came second and then all the rest were girls, when the final girl came and they told their son he said "not another one" I got a kick out of that and I think Kyle could relate with him.

we are so excited!!!

Joe suprised me with some beautiful pink roses yesterday and told me I had to eat on the special plate because I was carring our little girl. It was very sweet!

Sorry for the randomness and rambeling and that it took me so long to post this that is so annoying I know!!!

Ok last thing Joe said to me what are we going to name this girl. Ok so we are really stumped here after 3 girls we have used a lot of the names we like, we had a hard time naming Kapri as a matter of fact. We have a few ideas but any of yours would be greatly appreciated. It does not have to be a K name so we would love any suggestions!!!

17 comments:

Tyson and Laurel said...

oh wow! We know how you feel (exactly opposite, I guess...)! We are so glad for you that she is healthy!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! My oldest sister's family was just like that with 4 girls and 1 boy until they adopted another boy and a girl. I'm sure Kyle will be really excited for her by the time she comes. :)

Bobbi said...

congrats! I, too, am sad for Kyle but you know you are going to have tons of fun with all those girls! I'm jealous. :) I'm glad everything looks good.

David and Kira said...

Deborah,

Congratulations on a girl!! I new on the first ultra sound picture it was a girl! You must be a good mommy to have been blessed with so many girls! I have a harder time with my girls. a little more high maintenance on the emotional end and some times I just have to roll my eyes!!

Kyle will be a very patient boy and husband with be with all his sisters. I'm sure they look up to him so much!!

Mikaela said...

This is such great news, especially that the baby is so healthy! It is sad, I'm sure to not have any brothers for your little guy...but I'm sure once the baby arrives he will enjoy having a new sibling! As far as names go, wow, your kids have such cute, unique names, good luck! lol! I don't have a lot of suggestions.

marciekoch said...

Congrats Deb! I love how you are excited for having 4 girls in a row and getting to do all the fun "girl" things - especially when they're older! Fun fun! Names...you have such great names for your kids! The first name I thought of is Kennadie. Who knows - you might already have a Kennadie/Kennedy in the Freeman family! :)

Melanie said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! You make such cute little girls. For the names, (though I know you said it doesn't have to be a K, that's what came to mind first) I thought Kamdyn (Kamden? Camden?) would fit well with your names. However, I realize it's also a boy name, so I don't know how you feel about the unisex naming. :) Good luck!

The Palmer Family Mayhem said...

Hey congrats! Think of all the fun weddings you get to plan!!!....lol (Ya might want to start saving now)

Anonymous said...

Congrats that is so exciting!! That ultrasound picture was very clear and obvious, she was performing well for that one:) I am so happy everything looks good and poor Kyle, but I bet he will love her to pieces.

Becky J. said...

Yay for more girls (though I do hope Kyle gets his brother someday!)

I say stick with K names and do Karly or Kira/Keira or Kendra. I know you'll pick a cute one, though!

Anonymous said...

We are SO VERY excited too and CAN'T WAIT!! LOVE YOU GUYS :)

The Yearsley's said...

I am just so excited for ya'll! Ok- so I was thinking of names, and I know you said it doesn't have to begin with a "K", but I thought of some cute ones. Now this may sound funny to you but I like Kenedee. A couple other ones I like are Kylah, Karlee,and Kinlee. Just to throw a few at you!!!

Tiffany Wilson said...

Hey congrats and sorry I never called you back yet. . . but I was thinking since you were so loving the Elizabeth Horrocks Jackson story you could name her Kora(a derivative of Horrocks)and Elizabeth as a middle name or something like that. :) We also really thought about the name Kaidance,and Kyiah (lots of spellings avaliable obviously)Love ya!

Justin and Janell said...

Yay!! Girls are great! and Kyle is a champ. I am so excited for you guys. Okay, so a name I really like is Kadence. Hehe isn't it funny how everyone gives you K names? You got to keep up the K's, I love it! Anyways, Congratulations!

Justin and Janell said...

Oh, I just noticed someone else already suggested that name, oh well it's cute!

A.Lee said...

Yippee! Sad that Kyle doesn't get his brother just yet, but your girls are so cute and she'll have plenty of playmates. And thanks for reminding me (*wink*) about how expensive girls are with their weddings--I had not even thought about that yet. Dang! We're going to be in the poor house for sure! Now I understand why my mom said she'd pay us $2k to elope (five girls) as long as she could come to the temple ceremony.

Synergy Girl said...

Wow...I really need to check my friend's blogs more often!! I just don't get on here enough!! Well dear, you are so beautiful, and your children all have such sweet spirits!! Congrats on another beautiful girl...cause we know you make them cute!! My vote is stick with the "k's"...so fun!! Couple ideas for ya...Kaislin, Cadence(isn't a 'K', but it would sound cute), Kenli, Kiplee...anything you name her will be wonderful though!! Miss you guys, "we need to get together soon" (We ALWAYS say that!!)