Sunday, May 17, 2009

little belly now


Ok so about 2 months ago when I was so big pregnant I took a picture of Kayelee with a picture she had drawn of me with a big huge round belly, well the other day she came in and showed me the picture she had drawn of me and said this is me now with a small tummy because the baby is gone. I was glad to see that she noticed a difference but I'm going to be working on the pudge for a while but it was cute to see her art work over the months. Notice I still have a "belly" just not a huge one, fun to see it from her perspective.

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

Ha! Kids are so funny.

Brian&Pam said...

LOL...that is just hilarious. Thanks for sharing - that made my day :)

Carly Andelin said...

Hahaha! That is so funny! And so cute! Too bad you can't print that one out and save it. I guess you'll just have to save the picture taken from your camera. I just love little kids' drawings. Kimi drew a picture of my dad the other day and said, "This is Grandpa Empey. But he doesn't have any hair. He just has a shiny head."

The Yearsley's said...

That's sooo funny! That Kayelee sure cracks me up! Well at least she notices the big difference between now and then! That should make you feel good!