Ok so these are two really great movies!! We saw Loving Leah on T.V. when Hallmark showed it before it came out and I loved it, it is a really good love story. Front of the class I just heard about and had heard really good things about. I don't often buy movies unless I love them and know I will watch them over and over but I went out on a limb and bought the Front of the Class just cause I had heard such good things about it and I was not dissapointed. Front of the class is about a man with a disability, it was so so good, having a child with a disability this just really put a light onto a lot of things. Such a good movie for kids to watch to learn to accept people even if they are a little bit differnt. They are both very inspiring and uplifting.
You can only get them at the Hallmark store but if you live by me you can borrow mine:) Well worth watching both of them.
I love hearing about GOOD movies so if you know of any let me know. If you watch these let me know what you think?
3 comments:
I love Hallmark movies. These are a few of my favorites:
The Love Letter
A season For Miracles
Sarah Plain and Tall Series
Ditto on HOW GREAT these movies are...Thanks Deb, for the FABULOUS Birthday present! :) Brian loved em' too and they are definitely ones we will watch over n' over...thanks for the recommendation! :)
yeah these movies look good, but how do they compare with 'Wolverine' baby?! :)
Post a Comment