To make a long story short... Modbe is going out of business and I have been a consultant for them I had a separate e-mail for my Modbe stuff and it was tied to a google ad-words account, and yesterday morning Joe closed that account and it was the same account I use to access my blog and so he canceled my blog. When I tried to get on and had no luck I was so so devastated so much time, work, efforts, my journal everything about the kids for the last 2 years gone, I was so so sad even in tears, I spend so much time recording things on this so I will be able to have them for years to come. Anyway I was so so sad. So I asked some gals who knew stuff about blogs and I called Hillary to ask her how to put my blog into a program so I could have it saved there and print it off in case we could get it back, she was so much help thank you Hillary so so much!
I prayed that some how we could get it back and I called my mom and asked her to pray too (you'd be amazed at what the Lord grants them out on that mission). Joe was calling google and trying to figure out how to save it and I got back on and wa la it was back on.
Joe is sure I prayed it back. I have to admit I think that is the reason too. He closed another accout yesterday as well and he can not get back on that one but WE GOT THE BLOG BACK. And now it is saved with Blurb and Joe backed it up on our computer as well.
So today we are just chill'n and very, very grateful!! What a sweet Tender Mercy this was for me!!!
14 comments:
I am so glad you got your blog back!
deb- I am SO glad it worked out. that would really shake me up. it was fun talking to you yesterday:) we should do it more often!
Man! I was starting to hyperventilate on your behalf until I got to the end of your post! So glad you got it back. And hope you enjoy more freetime with the littles!
I can't even imagine losing my blog. I'm glad you were able to get it back. :)
What a scary thing to have happen. I am so glad you got it back. I know how you felt though because when we got burglarized they got almost all of our home videos and I am still just sick and sad whenever I think we will never have recordings of those years when the two oldest were just babies. Luckily for my blog I have a few of the pictures that we couldn't get back. Glad it all worked out.
I would've cried too! Glad it's back on!
Oh thank goodness! What a great ending and a good story! :)
Whew! You had me going there for a minute...I would cry so much if I lost my blog. That really makes me want to back mine up too. Glad it's safe and sound.
I LoVe Blurb! My blog books are made from them!! I'm so glad that you got your blog back! ;o)
Oh my goodness!! That makes me panick!! When Blazer was born, it was the first time my mom was at the birth of ANY of her grandchildren, and it was such a special thing to both of us...somehow, about six months after he was born, all of our pictures got wiped off of our computer. My baby was GONE. That is how it felt. I cried all night on the couch. We had over 1000 pictures on our computer. We called someone to come out, and restore it, and they were able to recover some...but very few of when he was a newborn...it still makes me sad to this day, so I totally understand the heartache that you were going through!! I am so glad that you got it back though...that is why I blog...it is my way of "not forgetting"...
Deb! It was so fun to see you tonight! I hope Kayelee had a great birthday. I miss you! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and then hopefully we can get together again sometime soon! Isn't it wild that we live so close and life just keeps flying so we never get together!
Yay for getting it back! That IS a great story :)
PS - love this pic of Lizzie! :)
I am sooooo glad you got it back! I would have been in panick mode too if that happened to me! So glad your prayers were answered!
Post a Comment