Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday Kambree

This is a big birthday for our kids they get baptized a member of our church when they turn 8. She is super excited and is getting baptized this Saturday August 6th.
She had a wonderful Birthday, we did presents and played in the morning and then we went swimming in the afternoon (her favorite thing to do) and had cake and ice cream later that night. It was a wonderful day.
I love this girl so much, I can't believe she is already 8 the time has flown. She is such an amazing girl with so much determination she enjoys life to its fullest. Her favorite things are swimming, riding bikes and playing with her family. She has memorized all the articles of faith and is working on memorizing some scriptures. Her favorite foods are popcicles and pizza. We are so blessed to have her in our family!
Happy Birthday Kam's!!!






Her new ride!! The kids have begged for one of these forever and I found one around Christmas that was a super good deal so I decided to get it. The kids love it!!

1 comment:

Brian&Pam said...

Darling pics! Happy Birthday sweet Kams! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE EIGHT!!!! Love you, sweet girl!