I can't say enough good things about this guy. He truly is the best Dad and Husband in the whole world. We love him so much.
We got him an i-pad for fathers day and his birthday and he was super excited! He got a few accessories to go with it. The kids gave him some sweet notes too. We made Oreo and raspberry cheesecake, his favorites, and we had a BBQ we also hung a bunch of his favorite snacks and treats from his door. He had to work that day but over all I think he had a fun day.
2 comments:
He is one spoiled daddy - and I have to agree, an awesome one too! Sounds like he had a great day :)
Happy birthday Joe!
I am excited for your baby and am glad that it has been pretty easy so far.
Congrats to Cambers! I am excited for her! Kenzie gets baptized in January and we are excited about that!
I am glad that all is going well for you and...Happy Birthday to you too soon! Hitting 30 will be a piece of cake for you!
Post a Comment