WE BELIEVE!!!
The kids wrote letters to Santa this year, it was so fun It was really cute the things they wanted to say to Santa. Kyle wanted to know how the elves make toys and if he opens all the letter from the kids. He wanted to know how Santa was doing, and how Pam got to the North Pole to see him (see post below) He also wanted to know what they cook at the North Pole. The kids all made sure he knew we would leave him some cookies and the reindeer some carrots, Kyle was ready to leave him a 7 course meal but I told him cookies would suffice. It was so fun having them get so excited about sending him a letter this year.
This Christmas season has been magical. My kids are so exicted about Santa and and they truly believe. There is something so magical and wonderful about that. Christmas isn't all about Santa and presents but Santa and presents do represent something very good. Believing totally and completly in something you cannot see. My kids have complete faith and know he is real. What a charitable person for us to want to be like someone who only thinks of others and makes toys and gifts all year just so he can go around and take them to others. How neat is that? Santa truly is an amazing man I hope my kids always believe.
WE BELIEVE DO YOU???
6 comments:
you are such a blogger- it fits you so nice! I can hardly stand all the fun entries!
YAY! I am so glad you have started your blog! It looks awesome--I can't wait to see more. It will be so fun to know what you and your cutefamily are up to!
I love your cute blog! You guys are seriously such a good-looking family. It was good to hear all about your family in your Christmas email. I'm still hoping to get you back in our ward someday. If you get bored, you can visit my blog: http://leegelukbook.blogspot.com/
Take care!
Alana
Thanks for sharing Deborah! It was fun to go through and look at all the pictures and read the posts. Your kids are adorable!
Thanks for sharing your blog on your Christmas letter. It will be fun to take a peek into your family. You can check out our blog at www.goodfellowgang.blogspot.com
What a cute family you have. THanks so much for letting me know about your blog, I love keeping up on how people are doing. It looks great. Our blog is pretty basic but atleast there are pictures there it is cbmjmm.blogspot.com
Post a Comment