Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Kambree Kaye


















I have to share the sweetest thing that happend on monday. It was a very special moment for me. I take my kids to school everyday and almost every day we are late (can you believe that you think after 3 months of doing this I could get there on time) so we were hurring Kyle had already ran in ahead his class starts 15 min before Kambree's so I was getting her out of the car coat on etc. I start walking her into the school and a random lady I have no idea of her name nothing (I think I have seen her dropping kids off before but that is about it.) So this lady stops me and says "can I just tell you how cute your daughter is," she said "she is just so cute. I just smile every time I see her." She said "one day when your daughter was waiting for you to pick her up I was in the office sitting by her and she tapped on my shoulder and said I learned a new primary song and she said Kambree proceeded to sing her the whole thing. She said it was so cute," she did not volunteer the information that she was LDS so I assume she was not, but I don't know for sure. Then she said "she is just so cute." Everytime I see her walking down the halls I just have to smile." She ranted and raved about Kambree for just a minute or two, It was a sweet moment, and of course I was just beaming. I love that this person in just the short moments she has been with Kambree was able to catch her contagious spirit Her light that shines around her really is contagious people feel it. I of course smiled from ear to ear for the next few minutes. What an example, when Kambree leaves people she leaves them as better people for knowing her, I wish I could say I always do that, sadly to say I know I don't. She is an example to me. I hope she never looses that SHINE it really is contagious.




Ok enough of the bragging, that was just ONE of those MOMENTS, had to share!


1 comment:

Bobbi said...

That is sweet. She is a sweetheart. I've only interacted with her once when I subbed her class and she definately has a distinct spirit about her. :)

FYI I just posted an update to the alarm post. Everything is fine and you have nothing to worry about. :) Yes, you can link our blog if you want. Can I do the same?