Monday, January 21, 2008

Old Navy Sale


I hit a huge Old Navy sale where all their clearance was an extra 50% off. I think my favorite
find was these cute boots. I want some for me!! We scored big time and got a lot of good stuff for really good prices. I knew the sale was coming up and it was the end of that week when all the kids were sick, but I so badly wanted to go to that sale, and we had been home all week so I got all the kids ready and loaded them up in the van, four kids and a double stroller was my only weapon. Well the sale was awesome and we ended up staying there for almost 3 hours, and like 4 or 5 huge Old Navy bags later we were on our way home aaaaahhhhh what was I thinking Joe thought I was crazy, what I won't do for a deal! And the kids were excited for their new clothes.

2 comments:

SouthfieldFam said...

You'll have to call me next time you hit a sale like that! We'll take our kids and face the madness together! Two moms and NINE kids, sounds like fun to me! Only your sweet kids would tolerate Old Navy for three hours! Give them a squeeze from me! I miss seeing you guys on sunday!

Melissa said...

Now that's determination! I love those boots too!