Monday, January 21, 2008

Thumbs Up Mama!!


I will have to say this was a heart melter. I am serving in the primary in our ward and I have only been doing if for a couple of months now and so I am new at this stuff, a couple of weeks ago I was conducting (which isn't my favorite thing) and It was closing exercises and I was giving a little message to the kids. It was the end of church and they were getting a bit wiggly and such and as I was giving my message I glanced out over all the kids and my eye catches this very cute little 5 year old (Kyle) slightly slouching a bit giving me the cutest little thumbs up with a smile you have ever seen. It was so cute I couldn't look for long for fear I would just smile from ear to ear. It was the sweetest way to say I love you, it was his way of saying "your doing great mom," it was so sweet, it was much needed and lets just say I am lucky to call that cute boy MINE!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Aww, Kyle is such a good boy. I really like having him in my primary class. He's always happy, and participates, and he's never any trouble. Good kid!

SouthfieldFam said...

Kyle is so sweet! Conducting is nerve racking so I'm glad you have his sweet face to look at when you are nervous!

Melissa said...

That is the sweetest story. I love that boy! You will be so glad you took the time to write these things down!

A.Lee said...

Your kids are so awesome. I was in Aberdeen over the weekend and Courtney kept wanting me to hold her. And feeling a little cross, I said "Why do you like me so much? I'm mean!" And she chirped back: "No you not, you a nice person." It made my day. I love when kids are sensitive that way.

Rachel Berry said...

What a cutie! Sounds like you have a great little man on your hands.

:)Rachel