oh deb! you are such a natural blogger. I hope your family is recovering. being sick is the pits. Thank you SO much for the Christmas present! We love the blanket, and ellie's darling jammies and dress- and Dylan loves "CARS." You are so thoughtful- and we are just so bummed we missed seeing you when you were down (our moving plans were pushed back with the weather). thanks deb.
I am so sorry you are so sick! Are you still feeling yucky over there? That is no fun! You guys get it good every other year, don't you? Well, you're awesome and your blog is so cute. keep up the good work.
2 comments:
oh deb! you are such a natural blogger. I hope your family is recovering. being sick is the pits. Thank you SO much for the Christmas present! We love the blanket, and ellie's darling jammies and dress- and Dylan loves "CARS." You are so thoughtful- and we are just so bummed we missed seeing you when you were down (our moving plans were pushed back with the weather). thanks deb.
I am so sorry you are so sick! Are you still feeling yucky over there? That is no fun! You guys get it good every other year, don't you? Well, you're awesome and your blog is so cute. keep up the good work.
Post a Comment