Friday, March 28, 2008

Her first real Piggies



This one year old girl has so much hair I have not known what to do with all of it... So one day I decided to try full on piggies and it worked and they were so cute. As you can see one is very messy, this girl has a thing for her hair and the minute I fix it she is playing with it, she loves to rub it and play with it as she falls asleep so of course as soon as I put the piggies in she was messing them up but I still had to get a picture of them.

11 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Seriously...SO CUTE!

:)Rachel.

She's growing up so fast! Doesn't it seem like with each child it goes faster? Or is it just me?

SouthfieldFam said...

I love her little piggies! She is such a sweetheart!

Becky J. said...

I still can't get Sophie to let me put her hair in piggies! So it's just a nappy-haired mullet in the back instead. Kapri is so cute in them, even if it's just for a sec!

A.Lee said...

Oooohhhh, her "Squish Factor" just went up 10% with those cute pigtails, as if she has room to improve in that area. Such a cute baby she is.

Melanie said...

She's so adorable! I love the picture.

Anonymous said...

Oh My Word....How cute is she?! A "Keepers" for sure! :) Love you Kapri!!!!

Aaron W said...

Jenny was showing me your posts and I thought I would just comment on how cute the kids are. Keeps is adorable! At first I thought it was Kayelee, I can't belive she is so big now!

By-the-way, good job on the shutters Joe!

Anonymous said...

You can tell he asked me how to spell Kayelee....he would never have gotten that one on his own! :) J/K babe!

Brian&Pam said...

Can we say CUTE???? This has got to be my favorite picture of her! :)

Bobbi said...

Cute! We put piggies on Maggie for the first time last week, too. Our problem is she has enough on the sides and back but not on top or front. I have to put a barrett in to hold her bangs back. It makes our babies look so much older. :) Cute!

Justin and Janell said...

Deb, she is soooo cute! Justin thinks she lookes so much like you. All your kids are adorable!