Friday, March 28, 2008

Not quite the right fit


Oh poor Kapri what her sisters won't do to her to get her to be their baby. If you can't tell that is one of those doll travel beds and Kambree put her in there. Kyle was not very happy that I took the time to take a picture he wanted her out of there, he takes good care of his keeps.
I guess we will say thats not quite the right fit for her.

3 comments:

A.Lee said...

Oh my gosh, even though she's upset and crying, I have to laugh out loud at that picture. I love that Kyle was so protective that he wanted her out of there fast. I'm still laughing...

Anonymous said...

I totally laughed at this picture!!!! One of my favorite Kapri pics EVER!!!!

Brian&Pam said...

this gave me a good laugh...I love this Kapri-girl! AND I love her piggies...SO CUTE! :)