Saturday, April 12, 2008

Warm Weather?? We want some!!

Bring on the warm weather!!!

I am having a Modbe swim suit/clothing open house down in Utah the 18th of April so next friday from 7-9pm so any of you Utah people are all invited. Pam, Jenny, Amanda and Carol are hosting it.

It is at Joe's Mom's house at 375 S. 850 W. In Orem if you need directions just e-mail me or call.

There will be many Modest yet fashionable swim suits to try on, just look over at the modbe slide show to the left of you and you can get a sneak peak or you can go to http://www.deborah.mymodbe.com/ there will be clothes and Jeans as well, anyone is welcome and I would love to see any and all of you there!!

Their swim suits and clothing are amazing I love them, So fun and cute!!! Come check them out and see for yourself.

3 comments:

SouthfieldFam said...

I still have the tags on my suit top, if you want to borrow it and use it for your open house you are welcome to!

Deborah Austin said...

You are so awesome Jess, How are you guys over there it has been a while since we chatted, I am going to go check out your blog right now!!

Deborah

Aleighy said...

Deb...wish I could come...especially since I have been wondering which swimming suit to buy. Here's my dilemma...I need something slimming to hide all the baby fat...something to cover my thighs and something with some good support up top. Any suggestions?