wow I thought Olivia had a great tan! :) Do you guys get to go swimming a lot? What fun. It'll be sad when the winter comes... Your kids are sure growing up..they are darling.
OH! I remember the dayz... swimming all day... playing at the beach & getting GREAT Tans! CuTe posts Deb! :o) YEAH for swimming Kambree!!!! ~ That's awesome!
5 comments:
Holy cow look at those tans! I'm pasty white how sad is that!
wow I thought Olivia had a great tan! :) Do you guys get to go swimming a lot? What fun. It'll be sad when the winter comes...
Your kids are sure growing up..they are darling.
Holy cow! You weren't kidding about their tans! Love that shot of Kapri :) CAN'T WAIT to see you....It is almost here-Finally!!!!
WOW! Those are some TAN kids....so cute!!!!! :) Can't wait to see you all in person next week! Sure love ya!
OH! I remember the dayz... swimming all day... playing at the beach & getting GREAT Tans! CuTe posts Deb! :o) YEAH for swimming Kambree!!!! ~ That's awesome!
Post a Comment