Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall's Favorites

Oh I love the Fall, I love all the changes in seasons but for some reason I do just love this time of year though. I love decorating this time of year I have so much fun with it so I though I'd share some of my holiday cheer and some of my favorite things about fall.

Favorite...

I love snuggling in a blanket in my house with my kids when it's cold outside

I love my down comforter

I love getting warm by the fire

I love hot chocolate with whip cream and toast

I love hot soup and rolls

I love baking at this time of year especially with pumpkin, I am excited to try pumpkin waffles this year

I love bath and body works sweet cinammon pumpkin soap and wall flowers

I love pumpkin roll wax burning in my candle warmer, it makes my house smell so wonderful

I love eating dinner out of a pumpkin on Halloween

I love pumpkins!!

I love the book "Mrs. Fiona's Stupendous pumpkin pies" I love reading it with my kids at this time of year. I suggest it to anyone who likes kids books and a good message.
(Thanks Jenny for giving it to us we love it!)

I love listening to Christmas music, we start right around this time of year so we can enjoy that wonderful holiday to the fullest, I love Christmas too!

I love that fall brings us into the wonderful holiday season, I love the traditions at this time of year and I LOVE spending time with family! I love all the memories.

I really like the color orange and I get to decorate with it this time of year

The only thing I don't love about the fall is that it gets too dark and cold in the early morning to run that is the saddest thing about the fall for me but I have a new treadmill this year so I am excited to use it.

I love, love, love decorating my house at this time of year I just have so much fun doing it.

Enjoy my holiday cheer!!

Happy Halloween and Thanksgiving!




















6 comments:

Becky J. said...

Your decorations are so cute, Deb! I love them! I am a big fan of fall as well, but we have yet to feel it here in SoCal. We go to Utah next weekend, so I hope to get a good taste of it while we're there since who knows when we'll feel it down here!

Rachel Berry said...

Love your fall decor it's just so cute!! You have it displayed so great!

Brian&Pam said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Your decorations look awesome! And I am with you on all of your favorite things about fall...especially the hot chocolate and whip cream...YUM! wish I was there to sip some with you :) Love you Deb!

Amanda Sue said...

I love fall too! You're awesome!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I read this a couple of days ago, but have just been waiting to have enough time to comment! But amen, sister! Love Fall-It is BY FAR my favorite and I love everything you said :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my word-I forgot to comment HOW MUCH I LOVE your decorations! They look AWESOME! You went all out! LOVE them :)