Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We from the princess and pirate house want to wish all of you a very Happy Halloween!!!

We had a very eventful day here are a few of the highlights:

No school YEAH!
Halloween Party with some neighborhood friends
Sponge rollers in the girls' hair
Dinner in a Pumpkin
Getting ready
3 of the cutest princesses and a pretty hot pirate
Trunk or Treating
Trick or Treating
Lots and Lots of candy
A wonderful Day!!!

The kids did have a great day but on Thursday Kayelee and Kapri both threw up so I knew our Halloween was probably done for but when they went to bed Thursday night everyone was doing great, Friday nobody had any problems we did our thing and then today, in the night or early morning Kambree threw up, Kyle has thrown up and also been sick all day today and now Joe has got it, it travels fast and seems to be over fast but it is not fun, I can't tell for sure if my sick in prego sick or what they have, but I actually feel a lot better this evening so I think I may have gotten it this morning but I am doing better. Well we were glad it skipped us on Halloween, we did have a great day yesterday.

Joe and I did go to a Halloween party ourselves with some friends after our kids were in bed we got a sitter and had a blast playing band something or other on X-box 360, we ate and had a great time even though we were so exausted from a long wonderful day!!


Start from the bottom with the pictures they are in order that way.

Happy Halloween from us to you!


We are ready!!


getting ready


Spooky


The finished project thursday night minus two kids, Joe had taken them to the Harlem Globe Trotters game so they missed out on the picture:(

Carv'en um up

6 comments:

Mikaela said...

What cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! Your kids are just so cute Deb!

Melissa said...

so cute! I love your little princesses and Kyle makes a great pirate too!

NT Weekes Family said...

CuTe kids! :o)
ok, yesh! -- Rock Band on the xbox 360 is soooo much fun! -- my sister has it & I played it once at her house!--very addicting!:o)

Becky J. said...

Cute costumes and cute kids! Sounds like a fun Halloween!

Amanda Sue said...

Yay! Glad everyone was healthy and you had a Happy Halloween - Everyone's costumes turned out so fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, the costumes turned out GREAT, Deb! Glad you guys were healthy for all of the fun stuff that day!