I will warn you this is not one of my joys... Ok so I am in here in our office posting some posts on my blog and reading some others when I hear Kambree gag in the other room as I yell to her, make it to the toliet, I run in there to help her and oh no she has not even made it out the door but she did make it out of the bed and fell right on Kayelee(I don't know maybe she fell on her in her sleep) who was sleeping in the middle of Kyle and Kambree, Kams fell right on her and threw up all over her, no kidding all over her!!! There were chunks everywhere!! I almost took a picture but I thought I'd spare all of you. So Kayelee has chunks all over her from Kambree none the less while Kambree got a little on her hands and her face, it was all over three blankets and got on the comforter, a little on the floor, the pillowcase, oh I was not a happy mama I had to wake Kayelee up to change her clothes and Kyle woke up in the process as well, ok I will admit I hate throw up, those and fevers I truly loathe when it comes to kids. I swear my house will never be the same after every time we get a throw up bug. Oh I hate em but I do love my kids chunks and all:) Oh the joys of being a mama.
I do hope we can get rid of this bug so everyone can just feel better and we can have no a throw up free day, I hate it when my kids are sick:( and I will admit I hate the mess! Kayelee threw up earlier this week all over a book, got some on the carpet and then Kapri woke up from her nap the same day and she had thrown up all over her crib so we are done for now with the throw up please!!!
Everyone is all fast asleep again and it is cleaned up for the most part minus a load or two of laundry but all is well, I thought I'd share my crazy moment with you as I was blogging. I guess I better go to bed so nothing else eventful happens!!
9 comments:
I'm not a fan of that either...I hope the bug goes away quick!
Yes we will be in Washington for a week during thanksgiving time. We definetely need to get together! It will be so fun to see you guys.
Oh, I'm sorry. We've had that same bug over here this week. Dillon got it Thursday morning and it went through all the kids by Friday night. Poor Barrett didn't get to go Trick or Treating. I hate puke too. I've been shampooing carpets and doing laundry all weekend. Yucky! I hope you guys are feeling better soon.
what a bummer! sick kids is no fun. Although I shouldn't complain because the one that is sick the most around here is Chad, knock on wood. Hope your sweet family feels better soon.
YUCKY!!!
I hope you all feel better quick! :o) I hate the pukes too....Look on the brighter side... at least it's not coming out both ends! :o)
Love ya!
Oh sad! (especially for Kayelee :) Hope you are all doing better soon! Love you!
PS - this is Pam - I just left you a bunch of comments and realized I left them under Mandi's name...oops! :)
UGGH! Don't you just hate that?! And you are pregnant, which makes it even grosser! Hope you all feel better SOON! xoxoxoxo
Throw us is one of the Mommy duties that I am terrible at! Reid handles it much better than I do, but it never seems to happen when he is home! I hope that the bug is done in your house and if it's not then let me bring dinner!
OH MAN!! We had the puke bug travel for like THREE WEEKS here!! It is no fair for those of us crazies with like four kids!! Hey...if ya need your carpets...refreshed and cleaned...you know who to call!! Ghostbusters!!...wait, no, wrong movie...just give us a call!!
Post a Comment