Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have 2 new babies!

And I love them (not as much as my real babies and they are not as cute, but they are so nice)!

I have saved up for a long time to get these things and I must say I LOVE THEM! When laundry is your life these make it a bit easier:)



8 comments:

Bobbi said...

Sweet!! You will love those as much as your real babies, I swear. ;)

Dang, for a second I thought you might be having twins!!! How exciting would that be. :)

Summer Freeman said...

My babies are due to arrive on MONDAY!!! Hurray!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love mine:) I loved all the pictures of your holidays. Full of so many great things, that is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I am a little jealous im not going to lie. They look wonderful.
about modbe.. do you know of any other locations? i was wondering about st. George? let me know if there is one, i would love to go. thanks

SouthfieldFam said...

Oh, I am so jealous! I have been eyeing them for a while, but it's not going to happen on a student's wife budget! I am so excited for you! Are we offically old if washers and dryers are exciting? LOVE EM! I have to add though that they are NO WHERE near as cute as your real babies!

CAMI said...

Im jealous! At least I have some I guess!
Looks like you had a fun christmas- Love all the doll stuff for the girls- they'll be very practiced!
You look great! by the way!
So how do your kids do for the dentist? Heather hasn't been yet Im nervous!
With the ribbon headband they run 2.50- 4.00 depends on the ribbon you want on it.
crochet Headbands are 3.00 and depending on the ribbon you get to go with it they run from about 2.50-4.00 for the Lg ones! I will have a price list on my bow blog soon- I will email one to you too! What colors were you thinking?

A.Lee said...

Those are smokin hot!! I am jealous. Seriously, you totally need some machinery like that for your growing family. My mom has always said that laundry literally doubles with each new baby. I'm still waiting for some little elves to show up in the middle of the night and wash and dry and fold my laundry. Apparently they only work in shoe shops.

BTW it was good to see you today. You are so cute with that little baby belly.

burgoyneteam said...

Deborah, I love reading about your little family. You are such a good mom and wonderful example to me. I hope you're doing well. --Marinda