Thursday, January 22, 2009
One more thing about the K names...
I did just want to say also it is funny but we never intended to name all or kids with K's it is just what we liked and ultimatly wanted for that individual kid, with Kyle, Kayelee, and Kapri (we were pretty sure with Kambree although we did throw a few other names into the mix) we thought about other names and they did not start with K so it really was just what we liked for each kid and now we like something else so I'm glad lots of you think the same. Each name is special for each individual kid and thats whats important, thanks for listening to my rambleing and making comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
:)
Deborah this comment is for Jana, (hope you don't mind) of Troy and Jana Withers
This is Rachel Merrill :) was going to look at your blog but your private I would love an invite so I can keep in touch with you!
:)Rachel
You are so cute...I know how it is though worryin about how your kids could feel!! But you are so right...it is okay to stray from the K's...I wonder if I will be able to talk myself into it with our little name rules...? Hope you are feelin great!! We'll be in touch!
Four of my cousins all have names that start with the letter "K" & they are bothers & sisters as well. I always thought it was cool.
I used to hate my name when I was little... it was hard to spell & say. -- it was different.
But I LoVe my name now. Anyways, Tom & have a funny thing when it comes to naming babies, he gets to name the boys & I name the girls but we both have to agree on the name... needless to say I did not come up w/ Asha's name... he did. It was his Great- Grandma's name, so i had to use it... I LoVed it & it was different. the next girl will be named after my Great Grandma... it all works out. :o)
Post a Comment