Saturday, March 7, 2009

Capri, actually Kapri

Ok so I never thought they'd make a song about my sweet little Kapri... if there was a song about any of my kids I thought she'd be one of the last cause her name is so different, but like me they love her name so she got a song. I told Joe we will have to put it on her wedding viedo.

Thank you Colbie Caillat for making a song about our sweet little Kapri. (the song is the first one on my play list, you'll have to listen to it when you get a second, it is a sweet one for any mother:) I just love it!

5 comments:

Brian&Pam said...

Hey Deb! Your blog looks so cute - I love the background and your new playlist - especially the "Capri" song - I LOVE that! so sweet - thanks for sharing :) Love you!

Justin and Janell said...

Ooooh! What a sweet song perfect for your beautiful Kapri! I'm sorry about your tough day! That was really rough, but you are wonderful!

Synergy Girl said...

That is the sweetest song!! I hope it is one that you can both treasure forever!! Hmmm....wonder if they will make an Oakley one...I'll just keep waiting...lol

Stacey said...

Hang in there! And thankfully its a new day today! What a great song for her!

The Yearsley's said...

What a sweet song! Perfect for sweet little Kapri- she's about as sweet as they get! I could just eat her up!