He really is a special kid. He is the worlds best big brother!!! All the girls love him:) Including me. He takes such good care of me all the time he always makes sure I have enough of whatever we have. He makes sure that I never get left out. I really appreciate him. Whenever we are wrestling with Joe he is always on my side to beat dad. He has a sweet sense of caring for his mom and It makes my heart melt, I just love him so much.
He excells in everything he tries, he is a natural leader I guess that also comes with being the oldest. He is a great reader and does so well in school, he is in the top of his class. He loves football and basketball and is getting his first try at soccer this spring. He knows almost all the articles of faith and he understands the gospel really well for a 7 year old. Sometimes he really amazes me.
Some of Kyle's favorites...
1. His family
2. Scripture stories
3. Playing outside, teather ball, soccer football, riding bikes, swimming etc. he really likes outdoor activities.
4. Playing with his sisters
5. Playing the WII
6. Pizza and chicken nuggets, french fries, and Salad
7. Brownies, ice cream, and cookies
8. Coloring
9. Learning new things
10. Building things
11. Visiting his grandparents and aunts uncles and cousins.
12. The farm in Washington and the lake house.
13. Doing special things for his family.
14. Wrestling or doing anything with his dad.
15. Playing with his trains.
15. Just to name a few of his favorites.
Happy Birthday Kyle We love you so so much!!!
Look at all those beautiful sisters, isn't that boy so lucky?
The new train set... They all love it!
At my parents house is Washington they have a little ride on John Deere tractor that the kids love and it has a trailor and since we have lived there, to this day, it has been one of Kyle's and Kambree's favorite things to do, have Kyle pull Kambree around in the trailor, so my parents got this trike and trailor for Kyle to have for his birthday so he can pull his sisters around on, fun times:)
4 comments:
Sounds like he's a keeper! You have a neat little boy. They grow up so fast. I just did a tribute a couple entries ago about my little boy-who's 17 now! Time flies way too fast!
I love that song "Capri".
Happy Birthday, KYLE!!
Mr. Kyle...what a little stud muffin! I bet all the little girls at school have a crush on him! Well looks like he had a good b-day! I bet they all love the train set-how could you not!! I bet you and Joe play with it more than the kids!!! :)
WE LOVE YOU TOO KYLE!!!! XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment