Friday, May 1, 2009

Drumroll please... And her NAME is...

Brittlee Elizabeth

I am sorry it took us so long to name this cute little princess, a name is important to us so we did debate a lot. Sorry we kept everyone waiting for so long, to tell you the truth I wish I would have known sooner but it took time to get it right:) but we love it and have been calling her that for about a day now and we think it fits.

Ok so there's the name update let us know what you think. I do have one little question how would you have spelled it?? Britley or Brittlee, we had a hard time with that as well so I just wanted to know how most people would spell it or like it spelled?


She was tired of waiting too, she is happy to be named:)

21 comments:

Brian&Pam said...

YAY! The post we have all been waiting for and I absolutely love her name! She looks like a Brittlee - I would have spelled it just like you did (just because I am partial to i's over y's and I like the ee look) :) Anyway, she is precious (I love this pic of her yawning) and her name matches her perfectly.
Love you all bunches!

Melanie said...

Ah, what a cutie. I might have spelled it with the y, but the double e works too. The reason is, when I first saw it I totally read it wrong. I read it as Brittle, which isn't nearly as cute a name. haha. But then I remembered how to read and it was much better.

Brian&Pam said...

PS - I just went back and read your post of why you are naming her Elizabeth...that is so touching. What an amazing woman she was and a great namesake for Brittlee Elizabeth - thanks for sharing that experience.

Summer Freeman said...

We're so happy for you!! Glad Brittlee made it safely here and that you are doing well too.

liv said...

Yea I think that is a cute name! how fun to have her in your home now. I hope all is going well for you and your fam!

David and Kira said...

Cute, Cute! Lots of spellings with the ending of 2 e's. I really like the name. Did you leave the hospital without a name or did you get it in time? Hope you are getting some sleep and lots of help!!

David and Kira said...

...I just noticed your other 2 girls have endings of 2 e's, so she fits right in!!

Andersen said...

I love her name!!! She is beautiful. I would have spelled it the same way. The two e's are so fun. Your kids are so cute!

The Yearsley's said...

Yay! I love it! I've been wanting to call you to see if ya'll named her, but I didn't want to bug you...I know how busy and TIRING it is having a newborn in the house!!! So I've been checking your blog a couple of times every day to see if there are any updates. So I was thrilled to see that your sweet little girl does have a name, and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It defintately fits her! And it fits in with the rest of your kids names too. And I like the way you have it spelled- Brittlee. That's the way I would have spelled it too. Well, hope ya'll are adjusting well. Sounds like the other kids love her to pieces already! Let me know if you need anything at all!

Letti said...

I love her name and the way you spelled too. She is adorable congratulations.

Synergy Girl said...

I love the name!! And I wouldn't change anything about it!! She looks so precious...I can't wait to see her!!

Simplymom said...

That is adorable! I love it! She is so precious, enjoy every minute, they get big so fast!

Shanae said...

congrats, she is beautiful, cute name, cute spelling.

Melissa said...

YAY!!!! Congrats! I am so glad she is here and that she is doing well. She is beautiful and looks a lot like your other babies to me. Enjoy this sweet time!!! We're thinking about you guys. I'm sure your older kids are in HEAVEN with a baby in the house. :)

CAMI said...

CONGRATS!!!! These pictures got me excited! I love how Kyle was helping all the girls hold her! I think Britley would be good to spell it too! Do you guys need anything? Let us know and I will get that Headband over to guys soon!

Brian and Camilla Freeman said...

She is so beautiful! And Deborah you look so good for just having a baby! And so happy too.

Jenks Family said...

I love the name. Add us to your blog list garrettandjilayne@hotmail.com

courtney said...

Super cute name!

Congrats again on having a beautiful, healthy, little girl!

put me on your list when you go private!

Anonymous said...

Deb, I am in love with her already!! And I totally think that name fits PERFECTLY!! Love her outfit you brought her home in, too....ADORABLE :) Give her plenty of kisses from us xoxoxoxo

P.S. And umm, yes, we OF COURSE want an invite when you go private!

The Stevensons said...

congratulations she is so adorable. her name is really cute she definitely looks like an austin.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful, just like the rest of your girls. Congratulations, love the name.