Sunday, May 17, 2009

Where'd she come from??

Many people have commented on how dark Brittlee is, hair and skin, I think it shocks them when they see me and then look at her. Lots of people have asked me if all my babies are that dark. Yes they have all been dark, much to my suprise as well, when I had Kyle I was not exactly sure if he was mine except I pushed for over 4 hours to get him here so I surley claimed the dark skinned darked haired boy and then they all came looking like that so I don't worry anymore. The card that they put in the bassinet at the hospital when Kyle was born even had a little black baby on it did they even look at Joe and I. Anyway it was funny so in explanation to the dark children I guess it comes from Joe and then I tend to take over later on:)... I thought I would never get a blondie with Joe being so dark and I have 2, I love the dark and the light how can you go wrong they are all cute:)

So there is my explanation. I will admit Brittlee and Kyle were the darkest but Kayelee and Kambree were pretty dark as well Kapri was the lightest although she was dark too.

Here are some pictures to show you how dark she is.


nice contrast










1 comment:

Brian&Pam said...

that really is so funny - i do not remember your other kids being so dark! well she is a beauty...can't wait to meet her!