My Kiwi
This is Kayelee putting her arm around Kapri when I told her too but Kapri ran off, she decided to put her arm around Kapri anyway:) She really is one of a kind, read the post and you'll see why:).
Ok so last week was the kids last day of school, I drive my kids to school every day so the drive there is with all the kids and the way home is just with the three little girls Kayelee usually ends up talking to herself or to me about random things. Well it was the last week of school and I hear her back in the back saying it is the kids last day of school and then I see the wheels start spinning and she looks up at me and says "mom is there a last day of church?" I get a smile on my face and say "no Kayelee there isn't a last day of church," then she says "I wish there was a last day of church cause I hate church" I don't say anything I just smile and then she says "well I don't hate church I just don't really like it" I just smile she is totally entitled to her opinion but in my head I am thinking where have we gone wrong with this girl?:) (no just kidding I remember not really caring for the long days of church when I was little either who can blame the girl) anyway the conversation continued and she gets a smile on her face as if she knows the answer but asks me anyway, "mom do you like church?" I look up and say "yeah I like church" she knew what I would say but wanted to see if I would be naughty and say no like her. What a bad influence this little girl has on me:) No, just kidding it was a funny conversation, what a kid she is, only she would ask if there was a last day of church?
2 comments:
Ha ha she is so stinkin cute. I remember having a hard time with long church hours too. I hope we can see little B soon, she is darling!
haha that is too funny!
Post a Comment