Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sweet Sister

Kambree just loves Brittlee she holds her a lot and is so helpful with her I just think it is so sweet. She asks to hold her often and it really good with her. It is so nice to have a great little helper around the house. Who needs a swing, or a bouncer, when you have Kambree. She is going to be such a great little mama herself.


Sorry about all her funny faces she has a hard time just doing a normal smile for the camera I will have to say I blame that one on Pam thanks for passing that on to Kam's :) Actually I think it's cute and it does remind me of you Pam so she can just keep on doing it.

3 comments:

Letti said...

Your girls are all adorable. I love her camera smile.

Brian&Pam said...

haha that is hilarious Deb :) Its the Austin curse!

Carol said...

I love how Kambree is looking at Brittley. She is such a wonderful little mother!