Thursday, June 11, 2009

My best deal yet!!!


Ok I have to admit I'm a little proud here:) This is by far my best deal yet... Guess what you think I bought this for???

1 whopping dollar can you believe it?? And this picture doesn't even do justice cause you can't even see everything that is there. Anyway yes I paid a dollar and then tax on all the items and that is it. I was so excited.

This couponing is really paying off my pantry is growing at a rapid pace for a low price, I love it.

I wish I would have taken a picture last week of my deals but I got some great ones then too.

I was able to get 5lbs of cheese for $3 I got 6 California Pizza Kitchen and 6 Digornio flat bread melts for like $3 I got Crystal light, and Tons of Country time lemonade, 36 rolls of toilet paper, orange juice, granola bars, Bagelfuls, jello pudding boxes, marshmallow's etc. all for really cheap I didn't add up all the totals but I think I spent around $30-$40 (I need to add up my totals cause it was some great deals) and I got all that stuff and it would have been well over $100 I was so excited.

Oh one more thing have you ever tried V-8 Splash, it is so good it is a 100% juice with veggies and fruit, every kind we have tried we have liked well it is usually priced at $3-4 per jug and I bought probably 15 and I got a few of them free(just had to pay tax) and then a bunch at 5o cents and then some at .88 cents it was a great deal and we love drinking it, plus it gives you a serving of fruit and veggies in each serving size. I know, know it is not as healthy as eating the real fruit or the veggie but if you are going to be drinking juice it is a great choice.

Needless to say I love Albertson's and I am loving my deals!!

11 comments:

liv said...

wow great work! man I don't think I've had a deal near as good as that!! way to go :)
I love all your new posts. I wish I could've gone home for Aunt Rhoda's funeral. I bet it was neat experience..

Rachel Berry said...

Wow that really is the bargain of ALL bargains!!!

So what are your secrets? I use coupons but never come out only ever spending 1 buck! Come on share!!!

:)Rachel

Bobbi said...

Okay - i really need to get going on this. That is crazy!

Dan and Kan said...

do you use the paper coupons from Proctor and Gamble, and Smartshopper? i was trying to start couponing but then we left. i'm definitely going to start doing it when i get home... it saves SO much money!!

Brian&Pam said...

that's AWESOME Deb! I showed Brian that picture and he was super impressed! You go girl! :)

Synergy Girl said...

Yay!! I am glad that you are figuring the coupon thing out!! I am still trying!! I don't understand it all quite yet, but this last week, I dove in and got $339 worth of groceries for $66!! I was uber excited! I hope to get proficient in all this...but for now, I am just realizing that happiness is having a full pantry!

The Yearsley's said...

Uhhh! I need to learn this whole couponing thing...everyone is doing it! Tamra was telling me about all her awesome deals yesterday and I am wanting to learn this. I just think it will be too complicated for me! Next time there is an awesome deal going...call me and walk me through it and I'll even come with you to Albertsons so I have some assistance and don't make a fool of myself!

Ok- we gotta get together and do something soon..if only we could get a hold of eachother! This whole phone tag thing is getting ridiculous! lol! Baylee keeps telling me that she wants to play with your girls. I think she's bored out of her mind!

Unknown said...

So I have to ask if it was all manuf. coupons or if you had catalinas?? I love the catalina's especially when you don't really spend the $25 to get it! Anyways, nice job on the couponing! Let's hope Albertsons continues to help us stock up!!

Unknown said...

So I have to ask if it was all manuf. coupons or if you had catalinas?? I love the catalina's especially when you don't really spend the $25 to get it! Anyways, nice job on the couponing! Let's hope Albertsons continues to help us stock up!!

Trina said...

I am definitely getting the paper so I can start doing this couponing thing. I still can't imagine how you got all that for
$1 though. You should write a how to book. I'll buy it.

Alexa said...

okay, I want to be a coupon girl- where do you find all of them! Help a girl out!

~visiting from Rachel Berry's blog!