Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy 31st birthday JOE!!!


I cannot say enough good things about this man he is amazing the best Dad and Husband in the whole world. We love him so much. He takes such good care of all of us, he works hard at everything he does. His kids love him to pieces and every day love it when Daddy comes home.
He treats me like a princess and calls me one too. I love this guy so much and am so blessed to call him mine.

3 comments:

Synergy Girl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!!

Becky J. said...

Happy Birthday, Old Man! Good thing I'll never get that old! :) Hope it was a great day. I agree with Deb, you're a great guy and father (and I'll take her word for it that you're a great hubby, too.) It was fun to get to see you at the reunion and chat a bit. Love ya both!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU BROSKY :) And yes-you are AWESOME!!!! We sure love you xoxoxoxo