I must say this girl is a breath of fresh air she is so so sweet from the moment she came to our family she has been a peacemaker. For those of you who know my kids on a personal level know most of them have very strong wills and I will say she does too but there is just a softness about her. She is really kind and loving and loves to put a smile on your face. The best way to describe her is angel. She is a sweet little angel and we lover her so much. Happy Birthday Kapri.
Ok so I took her picture for about 5 minutes on her birthday and she came up all those crazy poses I just snapped away it was fun to see her personality in all of them.
I'm three!
I am the birthday girl and I know it!
I am outta here!
Sassy
Jumpy
Huggable
Cute!
Suprised
Weird
ewe don't let that spider get me (it is just a piece of brown fuzz and that wasn't what she was doing but it made for a cute picture).
Don't you dare take another picture of me!
I am cuter than these boots!
Sweet smile
dancing
Ok can we be done yet.
I am getting tired...
The end
Me and the birthday girl. (I know my crazy long hair a little ridiculous I know).
Birthday cupcakes
lighting the candles
Presents
All her door stuff and her two birthday cards from both Grandmas.
She loved her birthday and had a wonderful day. Her birthday was on a saturday and on monday morning after everything was over she sweetly asked me if she could be the birthday girl again.
4 comments:
I love how you do the door thing...what a fun thing to wake up to!!! I can't believe how BIG SHE IS!! How on earth does time go by so quickly?? It doesn't seem fair at all!! Oh, and I love the newborn pics of her....you have such a sweet family!
That is very cute! They sure do grow fast.
She is darling! I love all those poses.
LOVED all of these pictures!! She looks BEAUTIFUL and SO grown-up (too grown-up!). HAPPY B-DAY KAPRI....WE LOVE YOU :) xoxo
Post a Comment