Kapri-- "Mom" (calling from her bed as she is trying to fall asleep)
Me-- "What"! (and me thinking ok here we go)
Kapri-- "Mom can I get a drink"
Me-- "No you can get one in the morning"
Kapri-- "MOM"
Me-- "WHAT!!??"
Kapri-- "Will you fight the bad guys?"
Me-- As I am softening a bit cause that was sweet question. "Yes Kapri I will fight the bad guys"
I am thinking ok she will be good with that answer and go to bed.
Kapri-- "But do you have a sword"
Me-- "No but I can get one" "I will save you from the bad guys, go to sleep"
I love how their little minds work. She won't just take, yes I can fight the bad guys, for an answer anymore she has to know HOW, and aparently I have to have a sword to do it.
Me-- "What"! (and me thinking ok here we go)
Kapri-- "Mom can I get a drink"
Me-- "No you can get one in the morning"
Kapri-- "MOM"
Me-- "WHAT!!??"
Kapri-- "Will you fight the bad guys?"
Me-- As I am softening a bit cause that was sweet question. "Yes Kapri I will fight the bad guys"
I am thinking ok she will be good with that answer and go to bed.
Kapri-- "But do you have a sword"
Me-- "No but I can get one" "I will save you from the bad guys, go to sleep"
I love how their little minds work. She won't just take, yes I can fight the bad guys, for an answer anymore she has to know HOW, and aparently I have to have a sword to do it.
1 comment:
That is so cute...Isn't it funny how their little minds work...??!!
Post a Comment