This kid LOVES football. It has been so fun seeing him find something he really enjoys. He loves sports altogether but I think football is one of his favorites. They wanted him to be the quarter back this year but he didn't want to so he was a running back. He ended up scoring every one of the touchdowns his team got this year. It was great fun seeing him do so well. It's been fun watching Joe as well. He loves that Kyle loves football I think he got almost as excited as Kyle for the games. Kyle is a HUGE BYU fan also and Joe loves that they now share that together too.
1 comment:
It was fun to see him toss the football around with Joe the short while we were at your house in September. You can tell he's really good. And I love that he opted out of playing quarterback. He knew the real glory lies elsewhere.... :)
Post a Comment