The first sick is for Kyle, the second sick is for Kambree, the third sick is for Kayelee and the fourth sick is for Kapri, and the CRAZY is for the Mama.
Oh have we been so sick. I think we have the plague, I proably shouldn't say it like that I'm sure the plague was a lot worse. This is bad stuff though, Coughing and Coughing and Coughing until the little lungs almost pop out, fevers and aches, runny noses, Kapri's goopy eyes, you think they are getting over it and then it hits again, Ibuprofen, tylenol, vic's on the feet, vitamins, throw up, interupted nights sleep, Cough, Cough, Coughing some more. I think you get the picture. I think I have only left the house 2 or 3 times since we got home from Utah, I won't even take the kids to Target to get medicine for fear of passing it on to someone else, I wouldn't wish this upon anyone.
All I can say is I am ready to run, A half marathon if you'll let me get away for that long, no how about a full one, bring it on baby.
No it's not that bad, actually it is. I feel for these kids they are so sick, Kyle hasn't gone back to school since the break and has coughed up both his little lungs (not literally, but you should hear him) along with not much desire to play in the atleast 6 inches of snow we have had here (he did get in it a little today cause I encouraged him to) If he needs encouragement you know he is really sick . Kapri has just been sucking a binki, nursing, and laying around for 4 days, Kaylee has been whining almost non stop for one reason or another, she just feels terrible, Kambree threw up tonight because of her high fever and just feels plain wrotten (atleast she has not had a seizure thank goodness.) They have all been walking around with blankets in tow and "Mommy will you hold me's." It is a sad house around here! This is the worst sickness we have had for a long time!
I will say though, I had to do a Modesty night at our house for some Laurels from another Ward, Joe had to go to Mutual so I had the kids and you can only imagine how my day had gone (I guess you did not have to imagine it I pretty much spelled it out for you), anyway, people counting on me, I thought I will just attempt to put these kids to bed early, and if you can believe it, It worked, the night turned out great all while Kyle played in his room and the girls slept. Doesn't work like clock work very often around here. I guess they were too sick to cause any craziness, sad hugh, I guess I don't mind craziness after all!
8 comments:
Oh that sickness is just awful. We had something very similiar right before I had Addison. WE ALL GOT IT! It was BAD. I totally understand. Her poor little eyes! It's so hard when the little ones get sick. All they want is to be held, which is good on one hand but hard to do when you have other kids needing your attention. Hopefully you all get well soon. Your on a blogging roll! How have you had time with all your sickies? Take care.
Rachel
Oh, how miserable! Those poor,sick kids. :(
Oh you poor thing! There's nothing worse than having sick kids - and ALL of them?! I'm sorry. Let me know if you need anything.
What a sweetheart to smile for the camera while feeling so miserable! Can I bring you dinner? How about chocolate? Something to help Mom out! Let me know what I can do to help! I can buy meds for you too if you need it! Let me know!
What a sweet girl, hope that you are all feeling better! Whenever we get sick, it always makes me so thankful for good health!
I'm sorry you guys were so sick...but Kapri looks JUST LIKE JOE in her blanket and jammies after her bath! I laughed my guts out to see him as a girl! ehehehhehehe She is adorable!
I really don't think this is funny but I did laugh through the whole thing only because you were so descriptive. I can only imagine how miserable and awful that must be. Sorry about that hopefully you are all your cheery selves soon.
I'm so sorry! We've been sick, too, and Sophie's still hacking up a lung every few minutes, but it's getting better. The one who always gets it the worst in our family is actually Joseph which stinks because he has to miss school and work. Hope they're all better soon!
Post a Comment