Friday, March 28, 2008

Brotherly Love






I'm sure people think we beat her (oh you should see the looks and comments I get from people when I take her out) But it would not be me that does the beating around here. Our Kyle brother has pulled through again for us and caused some damage atleast this time not a trip to the doctor. Actually they were playing this time so it was all done by accident. They were both playing on our bar stools and Kambree had slid her bar stool away from the bar but was still holding on to the counter so Kyle, being the funny brother that he is, wondered what would happen if he took his arm and knoced both of hers off the counters, needless to say she fell straight to the ground right on that bone above her eye and you see the results. It hurt her so bad she is a tough little chicka but she cried hard on this one. Hopefully no more shiners for a while cause we're all shinned out around here!

7 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Oh man! Poor thing. That picture is making my eye hurt. Hope that shiner goes away quickly.

:)R.

SouthfieldFam said...

She looks like Mike Tyson with that red hood on! I love it! She is such a funny little girl! Only she could pull off a shiner with such beauty!

A.Lee said...

Poor, poor Kambree. She's a good sport. If I didn't know you and Joe to be total saints, I would be getting a little suspicious now, too....hahahahah. No, your family is so cute. And we know that Kyle really loves his sisters, even though he's completely outnumbered.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word....I don't think I heard about that one....I just CRINGED when I saw the pictures and read how it happened....OW! And you know it had to hurt bad for her to cry like that....We love you Kams!!!! xoxoxoxo

Brian&Pam said...

SO SAD...poor Kams...

Connie said...

You know Deb, if I wasn't around in the beginning to see first hand how accidents seem to find you guys - I would think you beat your kids! Kidding! They have had their share of shiners - but they sure have fun!

CAMI said...

Oh so sad- Heather Has a black nose- yep silly huh! but it dosen't look as bad as hers! Very sad!