Friday, March 28, 2008

Kyle's Birthday


The cake (if you can't tell it's a Basketball).


Yeah a soccer ball so mommy can smoke me with it.



Awww the presents!! I am special look at them all!
Ok so I know his birthday was almost a month ago so I am a little late but I just had to post some pic's of his birthday. Can I just say I love, love, love, Having this boy around. He is an amazing little person he often puts me in AWE (I don't know how you spell it) of all the many things he knows at such a young age. He is a knowing little person if that makes any sense. He is such a helper when I ask him to get me something he rarely complains he just jumps up and gets it done. He is such a sweet heart and is very thoughtful of me which is so nice. Thank goodness we have one boy amongst all these girls the maleness in out home is much needed. He is a great little person and I love him to the moon and back and for forever!


4 comments:

SouthfieldFam said...

He's getting so big! He is going to be the best husband and Daddy when he grows up! All those sisters have made him the perfect future man!

Anonymous said...

You know he is tops around here, too! Love you Kyle!!!! :) xoxo

Brian&Pam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE! I can't belive he's already six...I have such a special place in my heart for this kid :)

Carol said...

We love our Kyle. We're glad you had a great birthday buddy. We are SO PROUD of you. Love, Grandma