I had to post this real quick cause I don't get to publicly thank Joe very often for the wonderful amazing great Daddy and Husband he is.
Ok so last night I had a Modbe Party, I left pretty much as soon as Joe walked in the door, no dinner made nothing. I didn't get home until 10:30 or so last night and when I got home the kids were sound asleep he had cleaned the kitchen and even given them baths and when I asked Kyle this morning what they did with Dad he said he read to them. So I came home to a clean kitchen clean kids sleeping sweetly with healthier minds because their daddy read to them. Oh What a great husband I have, gotta say I love that guy to death!!! He puts up with me that makes him a really great guy!
Ok so last night I had a Modbe Party, I left pretty much as soon as Joe walked in the door, no dinner made nothing. I didn't get home until 10:30 or so last night and when I got home the kids were sound asleep he had cleaned the kitchen and even given them baths and when I asked Kyle this morning what they did with Dad he said he read to them. So I came home to a clean kitchen clean kids sleeping sweetly with healthier minds because their daddy read to them. Oh What a great husband I have, gotta say I love that guy to death!!! He puts up with me that makes him a really great guy!
I love him so so much I am so blessed to have him forever!
17 comments:
Lloyd is the same way! I love it! I know I am spoiled, because he is always giving me alone time so I can recharge my batteries. I need to thank him more when he does these things for me. Thanks for the reminder. Keep up the good work Joe!
♥Rachel
What would we do without our great husbands??!! I totally have to agree with you that he is a super-awesome guy!!!! Love you Joe!!!! You are BOTH so lucky-don't forget HE'S lucky too! :) Love you guys! xoxoxoxo
That is really sweet! Greg is thoughtful like that too and I am so grateful. You two are an amzing couple.
I know how you feel. I am so lucky too. I had to take Kara out of town for a dance competition and when I got home Ray had done laundry and cleaned up the house. It is so nice to have that support. What would we do without them!
What a sweet tribute to Joe. I love watching these brothers of mine as dads - they do such a great job. Ditto on the comment of how lucky he is to have YOU too! Sure love you guys! :)
That is so sweet! Isn't it so great to know that when you leave, your kids and the house will all be taken care of? It makes it so much easier to leave. Aaron does a great job too...he really spoils me!
Deb,
What a cute family you have! A couple of your kids have got some MAJOR freeman blood running through them! Acutally, maybe it comes from your mom.
I found your blog through Jande's.
~Kersten
Deb... on the go as usual! :o>
Cute posts & pictures to share with all of us! Thanks!
Husbans are great.. I think they are all "one of a kind" ~ We are lucky to have them FOREVER!
Talk to you later!
http://latosal7.blogspot.com/
we want you to know us
listen to us if you can
and i know you can
Deborah, we are going private with our blog, so email me @ kiradavid@hotmail.com so I can put you on our list! Thanks, Kira.
P.s. love your pics. CUte, cute kids
Thanks for the comment!! yeah i am SOOO excited! we get to hear the heartbeat in 2 weeks!! i cant wait!!!
Thats so sweet! Joe your Great! We love you guys and I love your family picture, it's so cute!
I saw him putting up the red shutters yesterday. He is such a good guy. I love those shutters, by the way.
Deborah you continue to amaze me with your busy days and you always have a funny story. I guess I am just not to that stage yet:) Thanks for your help the other day and believe me I am planning on ordering if I had a minute with my husband to help me decide. HE is the crazy busy one around here.
Great post! I love you guys so much!
Hey, Joseph IS a great husband and dad. I have awesome sons and daughters, great moms and dads. And I also have great daughter-in-laws and son-in-law. You're terrific too, Deb. You and Joseph balance each other so good! Love, Mom (Hey, I actually read these blogs today!)
Post a Comment