Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kyle's Swimming Tricks

You'd never believe it but at the begining of the summer he could not swim at all and now he is swimming like a fish. We bought a pass to our city pool, the kids did swimming lessons there and then we have just swam and swam so much of the summer. I am amazed that they have done so well is just one summer it has been so so fun to watch them get it.

I am missing one of Kyle's fun moves so I will have to viedo that and post it later but Joe taught him to do the olympic flip when they get close to the wall and push off of the wall. It is pretty fun to see him do it.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow! He's doing really well. What an awesome swimmer!

Anonymous said...

kyle ellie

Anonymous said...

Ellie did that all herself! She wanted to write "Kyle and Ellie," so we told her the letters and then she pushed them and did it!