Wednesday, October 8, 2008

PH makes an F sound

Last night Kyle was reading out the the Large blue Book of Mormon before bedtime and he came across the word Hemisphere he sounded it out and he sounded out the ph with the f sound I was suprised I turned to him and asked him where he learned that, he said at workshop at school. I was excited that he had learned such a hard thing at school so we started talking about words that have a ph with an f sound and Joe asked Kyle how do you spell my name (because Joseph has the ph with an f sound so Joe was trying to get tricky with him)? Kambree proudly announced before Kyle could even start, D A D. Well that was a bit of wit and both Joe and I had to smile at that.

3 comments:

CAMI said...

I think those are called Pay days! Or proud parent moments-
So Heather just turned a year old and on sunday we are going to have people over for cake and ice cream around 6:30 ~we'd like you guys to come- call me 371-9247

Anonymous said...

Man I am so behind in reading blogs that it takes me like 10 minutes to get through everybodies. I can't wait to find out what is in store for your parents! I also need some decorating tips from you because your house is so cute. I love all the holiday decorating as well, fun times.

Anonymous said...

Well, she is right! What a little smartie and cutie for sure! Love ya Kams xoxoxoxo